Levels Club and Lounge is well established as one of the best clubs in Sukhumvit Soi 11, and in Bangkok.
Located on the 7th floor of Aloft Bangkok hotel, the club offers a big lounge terrace with house music as well as a huge main room where the best local and international DJs play EDM, house and commercial music.
But there’s more to Levels than just its music.
So to find out if it’s the right club for you, let’s have a look at what makes Levels stand out!
- What You Need to Know
- Prices and Bookings
- About Levels Bangkok
- Other Nightclubs in Bangkok You’re Gonna Like
What You Need to Know
Levels is the oldest club in Sukhumvit soi 11 and the only one that resisted all the changes the street has seen over the years.
That’s probably because the management did a good job at adapting its offer and shows to the new trends.
If you’ve been to Levels before 2017, what you will experience there today is completely different.
And it’s way better!
Anyway, if it’s your first time at Levels, keep this in mind :
- Bring your ID. You need to be over 20+ to get in as in every club in Bangkok. And you can be sure the security will ask to check your ID.
- Levels has a strict dress code. “Dress to impress” as they say on their website. No tank tops, no shorts, no open shoes, and definitely no sportswear.
- They have live MCs and DJs every night. That gives a different atmosphere to the other clubs in the area. And they have really talented performers.
- You can jump the queue with a VIP booking. Book a VIP table in advance to skip the long queue or you can easily wait 15 minutes or more on busy nights.
- It’s a non-smoking club. But you can smoke outside at the lounge/terrace.
It’s one of the few late night clubs in Bangkok. It usually closes at 2am or later.
What’s Special About It?
The quality of the service at Levels is world-class thanks to an army of waiters and waitresses and a team of nice VIP hosts.
They have a ton of VIP tables, inside, next to the stage, as well as upstairs on the mezzanine where you can enjoy a more laid back vibe.
The mezzanine is great when you’re with a larger or older group and offer a great view over the crowd jumping to the beats.
Levels is a great place for guys and girls of all ages, with music that pleases everyone.
And it’s one of Bangkok’s best clubs for single guys with a lot of charming and friendly Thai girls every night.
What Music Do They Play?
Now the music at Levels is mostly EDM, house and other types of electronic music with a bunch of remixed international hits here and there.
The terrace has its own DJ and it’s all about house and trance music.
Who Goes There?
Levels is packed with expats, tourists, and a lot of hot Thai girls.
Most of the girls going to Levels are Thais, and the club is known to have a large number of sexy freelancers looking for clients almost every night.
What’s A Good Time To Go?
As Levels close at 2am or earlier at the moment, 11pm is a good time to go.
It’s also the perfect time to get a package and grab one of the few standing tables by the stage if you haven’t booked a table yet.
Prices and Bookings
At Levels, the entrance fee is:
- ฿400 for guys
- ฿300฿ for girls
All entrances include 1 drink.
For bottles, the price starts at ฿3,200 with a large selection of premium brands, wines, and champagnes.
Here’s Levels menu.
For VIP tables, they have packages starting at ฿8,900.
Here are the packages available.
Bookings are recommended for large groups (4+ people), especially if you want a particular table (close to the stage or mezzanine).
You can message us today here or on our VIP table booking page for more details.
About Levels Bangkok
Check their Facebook or Instagram to stay up to date with their latest events and offers.
- Cover charge: ฿400 for guys and ฿300 for girls (including 1 drink)
- Bottle price: Start from ฿3,200
- Music: Commercial, EDM, House
- Crowd: Foreigners, expats, and a lot of Thai girls
- Opening hours: Thursday to Sunday from 9pm til late
- Address: Levels Club, 6th Floor of the Aloft Hotel, 35, Sukhumvit Soi 11, Bangkok, 10110
- Facebook – Instagram – Website
What Is The Entrance Fee At Levels Club?
The entrance fee at Levels is ฿300 for girls and ฿400 for guys. All entrances include 1 drink.
What Is The Dress Code At Levels Club?
Please note that Levels Club does not allow: flip flops, sandals, hoodies, shorts, vests, baseball caps, snapbacks, and sportswear.
When Is Ladies Night At Levels Club?
Levels have ladies’ night every Sunday. On this night, girls can get 4 free drinks between 10pm and midnight.
Other Nightclubs in Bangkok You’re Gonna Like
Learn more about the best clubs in Bangkok with our guide.